Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TTBM #3 - LINGERERS


I like to hang out. I mean if I have nothing going on, or feel like procrastinating like a mo fo, I'm always down to chill. But there is a line - a difference between "coming over", and "stopping by". Stopping by implies that you are going to STOP BY on your way somewhere else. This also implies that you will be there for no longer than an hour. This doesn't allow you to drink beer out of the fridge, lay on the couch, play duty, or take a smelly dump in my freshly cleaned bathroom. Now, if you were coming over, all of the above would probably be okay upon request. If you call a buddies phone and say, "hey man, ima stop by." You better be gone with in the hour or I would not blame them for kicking your ass out. You see, this is a defense against lingering. A lingerer is a person who comes over once and takes that as a ticket to live there without paying rent. Soon enough you have someone inviting others over to YOUR place when all you wanna do is sit in your room or with the other rent payers and kick it. This lingerer is a dangerous person - before long their girlfriend will be napping on your couch, smoking your cigarettes, and in some cases, using your fucking shower. So here is a little tip for all you lingerers out there. If you are somewhere and that person starts saying things like; 1. I gotta do some homework. 2. I should prolly get some sleep. 3. I don't feel good, I'm gonna lay down. ect..... Get the fuck outta there. Do your self a favor and start learning the art of moderation because before long you will be branded a LINGERER.


No comments:

Post a Comment