Monday, March 14, 2011

Three March Madness Tournaments Taking You Out of the Weekend

This is easily the best time of the year.  The weather is turning, we have spring break coming up, baseball has started and March Madness will be in full swing by the end of this week.  I'm so excited to get rid of this fucking winter I'm about to spooge my pants.  I'm going with Purdue to beat Duke in my bracket.  And I don't give a shit how many teams the Big East has in the tournament this year.  Fuck 'em. The only team that's going to do any damage out of the Big East is St.  Johns.  Anyways, here's three different March Madness events that everyone should take part in.





and finally...





I hope everyone's weekend went well.  I got more wrecked than Japan last night.  Happy St. Patty's week and Slainte! 

No comments:

Post a Comment