Monday, March 14, 2011

Little Miley Cyrus Gets Shitfaced and Stumbles Into Her LA Hotel

The Superficial - Miley Cyrus just turned 18 in November which still makes her three years below the legal drinking age in California. So, of course, here she is stumbling ass-faced into Chateau Marmont at one in the morning on Saturday where she stayed for two hours before her people slipped her out the back...



I find this fucking hilarious, but I don't really know how to analyze the whole situation.  On one hand, I can't really make fun of her or chastise her for underage drinking.  She's 18.  She's doing what I did, you did, and everyone else did when they were 18....  Getting fucking wasted. Partying in the U.S.A. baby!  On the other hand, I want to laugh because I know she's out there doing nose candy and getting drilled by Sean Penn, Jerry Seinfeld or Jimmy Woods or some other Hollywood sugar daddy taking complete advantage of her of ageness.  Typical Hollywood slut 

See ya in rehab in < 2 years, Miley  

No comments:

Post a Comment