Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Harry From the "Afternoon Saloon" Gets DUI Piece

Chicago Breaking News -   ESPN Radio 1000 sports talk show host Harry M. Teinowitz apologized on air on this afternoon to his family, his listeners and ESPN after he was arrested in Skokie on Friday night and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.
"I let you guys, the listeners who I love, down. I let the company I work for down and I’m deeply sorry,” Teinowitz said at the beginning of his show.
Teinowitz did not go into detail about the DUI arrest. “Because it’s a legal matter I am not able to talk about any of the specifics of the situation, so for that reason I don’t plan to discuss it anymore on the show.”


Hilarious.  Drunken Buffoons.  Can't wait to hear about this on the Afternoon Saloon the next few days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment